Dresslily 6th Anniversary My Wishlist

Wednesday, August 22, 2018


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

I love online shopping and I love create wishlists.
1. Pants. This is trending thing. I like it.
2. Sporty pants. I think everybody needs this pair in basic wardrobe. And for sure laces are cute.
3. Cardigan. It's getting colder and you need to be warm. Cardigans are cool and you can wear it with different dresses, like I added to my wishlist.
4. Dress. This I see with warm sweater and combat boots. Like this style.
5. Dress. I really love fall cause I can still use summer dresses and wear them with boots, sneakers, jackets. Top Fashionable women dresses
6. Sling Bag. Loooove it.
7. Leather bag. Trend of the summer 2018 is going to be at aw'18 too.
8. Blue bag. Add some color to this season.
9. Boots. This is e v e r y t h i n g. Add them too to your ♥ list.
10. Loafers. You'll never loose if you'll get a new pair of loafers.

Actually  this is Dresslily 6th Anniversary and they have gifts for us:

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.