my august wishlist: vintage party

Tuesday, July 23, 2019


You know, I'm a big vintage and lace lover. Lace dresses are amazing and always look fancy and cute. Also, vintage things are amazing and I can't imagine my wardrobe without old and stylish things.

So here I have 3 dresses that I really really like.



First one is this green dress. I like this deep green color and of course, I'm in love with the silhouette of this dress. And for sure the length of the dress isn't mini and you can wear it on every occasion. Love this and want it!


Also, I am in love with this mint green lace dress. This reminds me of the time of high school. You know that feeling when you choose your dress for prom and you want to be cute and mature same time. So the lace dress and this mint green colors are the best way to remember that time and try to be cutie again. 



And I can't imagine my life without pink dress. This dress is gorgeous. I mean I love the back of this dress, the length, and this pink color. Pink dress is perfect for every summer occasion. I can wear it for a wedding guest or for the romantic date with my prince. 


And for sure check this video. Like it.
Love,
Janina.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.